“Sun-dried” tomatoes – no sun needed!
Thanks to April Arnold and her 3HUNGRYMONKEYS blog for this recipe!
• Roma tomatoes
• Olive oil
• Lords of Salt Infused Sea Salt
• Fresh cracked pepper (optional)
• Preheat oven to 250˚
• Line baking sheets with parchment.
• Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise.
• Lay out on sheets, sliced side up.
• Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
• Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
• Bake 3-4 hours or until slightly flattened and sun-dried looking.
• Let cool.
Use fresh or store in freezer bags, and pull out as needed.