Sauteed Asparagus and Mushrooms with Black Garlic
• ½ a pound of fresh asparagus
• ½ a pound of fresh oyster mushrooms
• 5 black garlic cloves
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1 teaspoon of Lords of Salt-Black Garlic with Black Sesame Seed Sea Salt
• Trim off the woody bottoms of the asparagus and slice into 2 inch pieces.
• Slice oyster mushrooms (or any mushroom of choice) into 1 inch pieces
• Heat 3 tablespoons of butter over medium heat in a saute pan. When melted add the black garlic cloves. The black garlic should be soft like roasted garlic and will be easy to smear and mix in with the butter.
• Add asparagus and mushrooms to the pan and continue cooking until done, about 8 minutes.
• Remove from heat and plate. Sprinkle salt to taste.